Hi everyone,

I have been on the contraceptive injection since last October, so almost a year, when I started I had irregular and frequent periods. Although that passed to zero after my second shot, which was and is great, however since my third shot I have kind of been feeling back to normal (before I started birth control). Recently I have had cramps, some quite bad, which I never really had ever and I have also been spotting more and more. 
I know the effectiveness and side effects of the shot, but I was just wondering whether the nurse who gave me the injection could have done so incorrectly!? 
Perhaps I am just being paranoid and these are simple side effects, but the area (my bum) didn't hurt afterwards and it use to hurt quite a bit from the past two. Any thoughts that could ease my mind would be much appreciated!

Thanks