I've been on the implanon for 5 months now and my weight is just staying in one place even though I exercise regularly and eat sensible.This my second child and after I had my first child all the weight came off in the first five months.Please help me with this question,and I want to know if the implanon can cause your weight to stand still.

I was wondering that, even though I haven't had children myself my weight skyrocketed from 10 1/2 stone to 12 in a few months and now i'm just stuck at this weight I don't seem to gain any or loose any? Its really annoying.!

I was using implanon for about 2 years. I got it off me about 7 months back. Today I realize the big mistake I did. Firstly my weight was regularly increasing inspite of me taking so many precautions and worst I now have diabetes. Thanks to Implanon. My advice don't use it. There are so many articles on the net too which claim it has many side effects, diabetes being the worst.

My daughter had it put in Implanon first no complications they switched it out with nexplanon and now she's type 1 diabetic which does not run in our family