My implanon 3 year mark was may 27th and right after that I've been getting really bad stomach cramps and so nauseas to the point of feeling dizzy and weak even after I eat I feel like this. I'm due to get it out on June 9th and I got my period may 18th for five days as always. But I've been feeling like this for almost a week all day everyday I feel like I have no energy and bloated and one day I could be so hungry I can eat a cow and the next I'm not that hungry but I stay nauseas every second of every day. I've called nurses and doctors and looked things up but no help. Does anyone else feel like this after 3 years ?

Hey !! Omg I thought I was the only one feeling like this ! It feels so ugly that I feel like throwing up everytime after I eat and I hate it ! Please get back to me

Same exact thing happening to me right now.mine expires in 4 months. Just got a period for the first time since getting it put in. But now i am SO damn nauseas and the stomach cramping is unbearable, even went to the ER. It just hit me, that it might be from the nexplanon. Making an appt to get it out today. I literally feel like im dying!

Thank god im not alone. I literally fell over yesterday because how dizzy i got amd am feelims sick to my stomach all the time. And then i get all paranoid thinking im having pregnancy symptoms. Mine was due to come out on 9/2017 but when i went to planned parenthood they told me that research is showing the nexplanon 68mg is good for 5 years now and not three. I have also noticed that the bar in my arm in super flexable now. It didnt feel like this before. So idk whats up. I want it taken out but i dont think i want a new one put back in.