I had a early period last month by 4-5 days. This month the period didn't show up at all just brown spotting. I am now 4 days late and today is when the mild side pain started. I took a pg home test and it was negative a week ago before my periog and it was negative. Please help...

Omg!! Me and you are going through the same thing. i have been having brown discharge, but not a late period, and ive been having lower back pains, and my stomach hurt. Girl if anyone response to me i will make sure to let you kno, because im so confused and i need help.

im having the same problem my period is late and i feel sharp pain on my left side and also im having light pink spotting on and off with clots..im worried cuz i took two pg test and its negative so i know that i need to visit the doctor but im scared..
please reply...

Today i woke up with bad cramps, and alot of spotting on and of throughout the day..
I had my Period 2 weeks ago...help me anyone :S

ack me too I had a period. Then 10 days later spotting for a few days and today its beeen about another 10 days and Im spotting again. Its kinda a pinkish color though and my left side hurts alot. Thing is I got fixed. But I took a test anyway that said I wasnt.:-(

I am having something very similar. I am only one day late for my period but I've had some light brown spotting for the past three days and a dull ache in my left side kind of like cramping. I haven't had sex in about three months so I don't think I could be pregnant unless I was already three months along. Did any of you ever find out what was wrong?

I just started taking YAZ about 3 weeks ago and a week and a half later i had unprotected sex, my doctor told me i could start the BC even though i didn't have my period yet..now the whole month is about over and i haven't started my period yet, but now i have brown and pink spotting and it doesnt last the whole day..i'm scared..!

my prob is i had a period in jan not again till april then missed till aug now havent had one since and the only thing similar is a little bit of pink spotting when i pee and even that has only happened twice. my doc thought i had pcos (polycystic ovarian syndrome) but the testing came back negative.. ive had several pregnancy tests bot h blood nad urine and even a pelvic ultrasound and cat scan ... nothing what could be causing this???

My period has been irregular and I've had brown spotting, pain on my right side, and occasional sharp pain while walking. I did get it checked out and found out that I have an ovarian cyst (I guess these are common symptoms). I need to get it removed, otherwise it might rupture (doesn't usually happen right away, no worries). But if you have these symptoms, definitely get it checked out because it might not go away on its own.

Hey guys, My wife has the same thing today. I think she just got off her period about maybe a week ago, yesterday she was complaining that she has some pain on her left side and back, i didnt think much about it. Then last night she saw some dark blood spotting on her undies so she put a pad on and she saw it again. The pain went away.
We have been trying to get pregnant we both have busy lives but i am not sure if that causes anything.?
Is she pregnant. Should i be worries.
Can somebody please help me with links or answeres or past experiences.
Thanks

i am having the same problem except i have been diagnosed with pcos and an underactive thyroid. i know that mine may be caused by my ovarian cysts (they found those before i was diagnosed) but i would recomend, if it percists to get that checked out because they hurt on one or the other side (unless you have cysts on both sides) and they can cause bleeding as well. i hope that helps! you can get checked for them by an ultra sound, no needles or blood lol

WOW i thought i was going crazy i got my period 5days early this month and only lasted a day in a half and just got it today again and ive been in soooo much pain with cramps in my lower left side of my back and belly ive also been throwing up some ive taken sevral prenancy test and nothin iam 29 and never had this happen to me so if somone can help me please :'(

HI, I'm 21 and with my first daughter I had pink and brown spottinfg for 8 days and also cramping. I'm usually very normal but I missed my period and the spotting through me off guard because that never happened before. Anyway I took two pregnacy tests and they were negative and a week later I took another one and it was positive. So I went to the doctor and found out I was six weeks pregnant and everything was ok. NOw I have a healthy 2 year old. Don't panioc just get checked out and go to the doctor because if not and something is truly wrong then you could really hurt yourself in the long run, or take a pregnancy test. Everything will be ok.

hi i had the same thing but i found out i was pregnant, then a week later i had dark brown reddish clots and alot of pain, i went tomy local hospital and had to have an early pregnancy scan which they then told me id had a misscarrige at 7 weeks. maybe your wife was pregnant and had a misscarrige but didnt no she was pregnant. try taking a pregnancy test anyway as it can also be normal in early pregnancy. best of luck

Hello ladies and Gents,
My fiance has had the same problem for about a week now minus the late period, she is due to start friday.
From what ive gathered is that it could be from over stressing the body, producing too much hormones, early signs of pregnancy, tearing during sex, new medication, or getting off of old meds, and or the start of a miscarriage. All this information sounds scary and like you need to sit down to read it but i assure you as long as you have someone you trust hold your hand while you figure it out, this process is really not that bad. Due to the fact that my fiance hasnt started or got off any meds and doesnt have a late period(yet because i wont know til next saturday) im going to have to say that most cases is Stress and the Production of too much Estrogen, to fix this all you really can do is start eating right or just a little better and exercise, take sex easy dont rush it and dont go for the force pleasure, if you can avoid sex completely till everything evens out. If you have any questions i can look into them just contact me at _[removed]_ its my business email so i check it frequently.
Hope all this helped at least a few of you, if it doesnt clear up or if your late for your period you should go see a doctor.

Paul Tucker