Last July I had stage 3 endometriosis removed as well as had abnormal cells lasered from my cervix, I am lucky enough to be 32 weeks pregnant now! I have had a fairly easy pregnancy aside from rapid stomach growth. But I have now been experiencing pretty severe pains in my lower pelvic area ( and every time baby moves against that area I get sharp shooting pains) for the past 4 days and spent the better part of yesterday at the hospital with my midwife having tests done. But they ALL came back negative and I was discharged from the hospital yesterday evening. I am starting to get pretty scared as I am still in pain but with no answers. Is it possible to have endo growing again this late in pregnancy? can scar tissue hurt? any help is greatly appriciated!
Elle

You should try wearing a V-Brace. It's a support garment that alleviates the pressure caused by pregnancy or prolapse conditions. It's a great garment that's been around for ten years. You can see the description of the V-Brace on their web site, fembrace.com.
Hope you feel better soon.
BubbyLolly

You cannot develop endometriosis in pregnancy because the lining of the uterus (endometrium) doesn't grow while a woman is pregnant.

Endometrium forms during a menstrual cycle and is then shed during a period. When a women is pregnant, endometrium does not grow and this is often the only time in a woman's life when she won't be experiencing endometriosis problems.

As for the pelvic pain, it could be a normal thing in pregnancy but if the pain in not tolerable, then only your gyn can determine (and sometimes not) where the pain is coming from.

Good luck

What Jenny is posting is absolutely right and I just came in to talk to you about this because it sounds like you're feeling some anxiety right now so I wanted to be supportive of your issues. I hope that the post has put your mind at ease and you're feeling better now. Did you have any other concerns or are you doing better now? Keep us posted!