I have endometriosis & its is 35 days since my last period. My cycle is usually 26-27 days. Is has been shorter but never late. I have done 2 pregnancy tests & both were negative. could I be pregnant with endometriosis?  THe instructions on 1 of the tests said the results could be affected by Endometriosis. Is this possible? if so how?. I have started spotting today. Can you offer advise.

Dear MariaC,

My wife is suffering from endomtriosis and she is having the same symptoms as you are having now. It maybe not a pregnancy. You were not having your period now maybe because of no ovulation and that is why no bad blood and lining to shed out.

I have endo, was diagnosed at 16. My doctor has told me to only have 1-2 periods a year. i just had one in July and unfortunately with being busy in a summer semester at college i missed a few birth control pills. i did a pregnancy test because i had everything from vomitting, nausea, swallon and sore breasts, and many more signs but the test came back negative. i wasn't sure if endo can affect this test so please let me know.
Thanks, K

Hi there, it wouldn't actually affect your test so I can tell you that I don't think that you're pregnant. If you are still unsure now however, you should ask for an ultrasound to make sure that things are progressing normally. Let me know what you think, okay?

I was diagnosed with endometriosis when I was 21 and a month and half after I was diagnosed I got pregnant and lost my baby 2 months later. I've had normal monthly periods some worse than others the pain is always terrible, but about a week ago I started having really bad sharp pains like I was on my period and I haven't had one yet and it's now 13 days late and last week I also went to the hospital twice and there basic pregnancy test said I wasn't pregnant no blood test but wondering could I be pregnant and it's not showing on the test?

Almost three months Spence my last period test say no I uselly bleed so hard