IS it common to spot, or menstruate during pregnancy because of Endometriosis. My mother had regular menstration in three out of five of her pregnancy, and had healthy babies. I have endometrios, I menstruate every three weeks instead of four, making it unsure for me when I am most fertile.

I was just wondering if it is common, or even mildly known.

**this post is edited by moderator ** private e-mails not allowed **

I was just about to schedule an appt. for a larascopy to determine if I have endometriosis when I found out I was pregnant. Because I have not had a regular cycle for about a year and a half, the doctors are not sure how far along I am. Waiting for the blood work results. However, I figure I am about 5 weeks pregnant. Anyhow, I spotted this evening and I am somewhat concerned that this may be the foreshadowing of a miscarriage. I am hoping to hear stories of women in my same position, who spotted but had a healthy pregnancy. Please share your stories.....

I have endo and spotted from 5-12 weeks and every now and again since then.  I am now 25 weeks pregnant and all the tests are fine.  Still worried about bleeding, but learning to relax a bit.  Speak to the doctor/midwife/hospital and get it checked out though.  I have had 5 scans so far and all sorts of checks, if it's a small amount of brown spotting they don't seem to worry too much, but you need to speak to an expert. It could well be all fine.  Good luck!