Hello, folks. I am 32 years old and lately I have been experiencing pain in my pelvis. I must admit that I am concerned. I would like to know what that could be. What could cause these troubles of mine? I would really appreciate if anyone could reply me. This is very important to me. Thanks.

Hi, there. You haven’t described the type of pain. Never mind, I will try to help. You can be suffering from some inflammatory pelvic disease. If you had this in your past, you can suffer from pelvic adhesions. Those are scar tissues that bind organs. Uterine fibroids can also be responsible. Fibroids are benign growth from fibrous tissue. Endometriosis can also be a possible cause. Endometrium is a mucosa of uterus. If it appears someone else, we call that condition endometriosis. Pelvic pain can be caused by other, non-gynecological factors. Those are bladder problems and irritable bowel syndrome.