I know very well how the debate on whether or not a woman can get pregnant during her period has been going on for decades now. Somehow I think as every woman is different, so are her hormonal balances and hence her menstrual cycle. That is why I do not know if it is right to say exactly you can or you cannot get pregnant during menstrual period. Can you tell me more about this? What do you think, generally, can you get pregnant during menstrual period?

There are generalities on which some ground basics of menstruation and pregnancy can be formed. That is why I think that you can get pregnant during your menstrual periods. There is a definite chance that any woman can get pregnant during here periods, no matter they are all different. I think you should also know that the chances of pregnancy during periods are usually low, but they exist for all women. During periods, the chances of pregnancy are comparatively lower at the onset of a woman's period and increases after periods. There is no predictable time during the month when the risk of pregnancy can be said to be absent. Due to the increasing stress levels, it is very common for women who are ovulating to experience some vaginal bleeding that can be mistaken for period. In some women, ovulation can actually occur before the menstrual bleeding has stopped, and in others, it may occur within a few days after period has finished. In both of these cases, having sex before the period or just after it has finished, could result in pregnancy.