I always hear how the most obvious sign that lets a woman know she is pregnant is missing her menstrual period. However, I have heard that not all women experience no bleeding at all. This confused me about how they will know whether they are pregnant, or if their pregnancy will continue. Are there some pregnancies symptoms besides missing period that might help woman know if she is pregnant?

A few women will experience what is called an implantation bleed, where a light bleed occurs as the growing baby burrows into the lining of their mother's uterus. This happens usually about 12 days after the egg has been fertilized, or conceived. An implantation bleed will typically occur just before the next period would have been due. The only difference is that it is usually not as heavy, or as long as a normal period. Caregivers will usually try to find out if a woman's last period was normal, to avoid calculating the baby's due date from an implantation bleed. This could miscalculate the baby's actual due date at about 3 to 4 weeks later. Occasionally, a woman will continue to have a small, red or pinkish vaginal loss for a day or so around the time that their period would have been. The symptom that might help woman to know she is pregnant is more common during early pregnancy, but can also persist into later pregnancy. Some other ways you could conclude pregnancy are morning sickness, headaches etc. As soon as woman starts to doubt about pregnancy she should buy a test or visit her gynecologist.

i need help with drug and sex counseling can you help me

I cant explain it but when i was pregnant i just knew. I had no reason to think that, my period wasnt even due. I just had a feeling and went to the Doctors. It was so early i didnt show up on the pregnancy test and she told me i wasnt pregnant but the whole time i was thinking she was wrong. They sent it off to get retested and i was.

Motherly Instinct perhaps. I just knew.