ok the story goes, i finnished my period exactly 1 DAY BEFORE i had sex, my boyfriend came in me 3TIMES and its only been 2 days or 3 days and i been feeling alot sleepy, when is the best time to get a pregnancy test? my period is IRREGULAR. and I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHEN I GET MY PERIOD. OR EVEN KNOWING IF IM GOING TO OVULATE ANYTIME... i need some advise..

In case your periods are irregular, you should take a test two weeks after your unprotected intercourse. It takes at about 7 days for a fertilized egg to get implanted into the uterine lining and placenta should start producing the hcg hormone that is used in home pregnancy tests to detect pregnancy.

Did your boyfriend ejaculate inside of you? How irregular your periods are? How long it usually takes from one period to another, more than 30 days, less than 20 days, or it may take months until you get your period?

If your boyfriend hasn’t ejaculated inside of you, you have nothing to worry about. There are small chances that you were ovulating at the time but this is only if your periods come every 20-22 days or so.

I don’t think that your sleepiness has anything to do with pregnancy!

oh ok.. well yes he did ejaculate in me 3 times, and my period comes at unexpected times... there are times i would have my period at least 4-5 times a yr, which is GREAT! but i want kids and it's hard, i been thinking about getting birth control to help maintain my period and get it to become regular, but i been to buisy to even call for an appointment, other then that we're tryna get pregnant..

Hi, I heared you! the time to be pregnant is quiet easy when you read the materials about mentrual circle and ovulation as the main subjects for production.
a lot of people used the principles and succesifuly got what intended for life. for example getting a baby boy or girl and at right time.
Shortly, OVUM can survive for only 24hrs, while sperm y type for 3days and x type up to 7 days. so its easy, but sometimes depends on fluactation of circle. otherwise in the grace of God, and this I trust.
" menstrual cycle starts with the first day of period and lasts for approximately 28 days (between 25-35 days) until new period starts. Periods may last between 3 and 10 days.

Menstrual cycle is actually a process of a woman’s hormones, sex organs and brain. Everything is controlled by the pituitary gland in the brain. It releases hormones Follicle Stimulating Hormone (F.S.H.) and Luteinising Hormone (L.H.).

In woman’s ovaries, there are follicles in which immature eggs are situated. Just one egg is being released during Ovulation but it may happen that a couple of them start to develop. The growth of the eggs is influenced by the F.S.H. the cells of the maturing egg produce estrogen, another hormone, which causes growth of the lining of the uterus and prepares it for the future fertilized egg. Once the follicle had grown, estrogen levels rise in the blood stream and let the pituitary gland know that the egg is ready to be released. The pituitary then releases L.H hormone and the ovary releases the egg, which travels through the Fallopian tubes to the uterus. The follicle, which was left by the matured egg is now called corpus luteum and it starts producing another hormone progesterone. If the released egg meets a spermatozoid, pregnancy occurs. The egg attaches to the uterus and corpus luteum continues to produce progesterone to keep the egg implanted in the uterus and growing. Progesterone also prepares the lining of the uterus to accept a fertilized egg so that the egg can develop. Progesterone also prevents the release of any further eggs until the pregnancy is terminated.

The part when the egg attaches to the uterus is called implantation and it occurs 7 to 10 days after Ovulation. Women can recognize it by slight cramping, and spotting a week before their period is about to occur.

If pregnancy doesn’t occur (if egg does not meet a spermatozoid), corpus luteum stops producing hormones. The levels of the hormones fall and the lining of the uterus where the fertilized egg was supposed to attach now breaks up and is together with the released egg expelled through vagina and this is what women experience as a period.

This is the end and the begging of the new cycle.

Ovulation is the part of the menstrual cycle where the matured egg is released from the ovary. It occurs about 15 days before the beginning of the next period and the only time woman can get pregnant is around these days (2-5 days).
A woman can sometimes feel her Ovulation by experiencing slight pain in the lower abdomen, increased white vaginal discharge produced by estrogen, and an increased body temperature that occurs at the time.
I hope this was helpful, if you have any additional questions that I accidently left out, feel free to ask!
_________________

how about strong orange/reddish color to the urine? my urine has been dar reddish and then it goes back to normal and then goes again to reddish, and i been having alot of discharges, itll be thick and then sometimes just sticky looking thick discharge... what does that mean?

^^^^ that is me.. as the guest sorry totally forgot about my username.. lol..

Well, the color of urine may be changed because of something you ate, it could indicate blood in the urine as well as dehydration. Normal urine color is yellow and it may get more pale if there is excessive fluid intake or it may go darker if the urine is more concentrated. Normal smell has an astringent odor. A change in smell may be due to something we ate, or bacterial presence.

Blood in urine can change its color from yellow to pinkish, reddish, orange, darker, or even greyer looking urine. Dehydration may change the color into darker. If this kind of urine color persists, it could indicate a pathological condition.

The discharge you are describing is normal. Normal vaginal discharge may vary in texture and color. It can be thin, thick, sticky, and elastic. The color is usually clear, white, or off-white. We get different amounts of discharge throughout our menstrual cycle. There is more mucus during ovulation and you may get excessive mucus just before your period. Some women report a lot of white mucus at very early days of pregnancy when their periods are about to arrive-that early.

Having a lot of sex can also make excessive vaginal discharge, so I reckon you have nothing to worry about unless the color of the urine doesn’t improve. Have it checked then and let me know how it went with the hpt at the beginning of April!

hiya

I came off the pill about mid september, had a period at the end of September and fell pregnant at the same time. was told that it could take ages after coming off the pill but it didnt, best thing to do is to take a test within a few weeks, this will either rule it out or you will know that you need to get to the GP, if you are really worried then theres no harm getting an appointment!!

hope everything goes your way!!

Meg