Hi All,
Well I am in sort of a confusion as of now. Saturday Last, I had sex with my Girl Friend. To be Frank We had a intercourse but I did not ejaculate Inside her at all. Had a penitration and did cum after some more time but not inside her. As this was our first time experience , the problem is that we Want to know if there is any chance that she may get pregnant. ? Her periods is a week ahead from now till. we are a bit worried so please suggest us the chances of her being pregnant.? please help.
Once she was saying about swollen breast. but dont know what for was that ? may be it was a mere due to post intercourse experience...
please help us in this regard.

Thanks !
Dexter

swollen breasts usually means that she is expecting her period. If you didn't ejaculate inside of her then she should be fine, but if her period is late then do a test just to be safe.

Thanks a bunch azthenia,
One more thing, Her period is scheduled after a week from now. Think that will be exactly around 2 weeks from the day of intercourse. So is there any chances that swollen breast to appear so early before the periods ? ( the intercourse was first time for both of us , so is there any chances of swollen breast due to first experience ? think now she is not experiencing the swollen breast factor.) and one more thing what are the risk factors of pre-cum causing pregnancy in her ?
please please help
dexter

Pre-ejaculation CAN cause pregnancy but it isn't very likely that it will. Girls usually get swollen breasts before their period is due. It is all part of PMS (pre menstrual syndrome) as well as moodiness sometimes and lots of other things. And I don't think your first time having sex will contribute to the sore breasts, as long as you didn't ejaculate inside of her than you should be fine.

But as I said, if you feel uneasy you can take a test a week after she misses her period, I say a week because it will be far more accurate. Good luck!

Thanks again.
Will do that . And One Last thing .... :-) What are the chances that Pregnant women may have Menustal cycles (during thier pregnancy ? )

Well, how it works is the egg gets washed away when it isn't fertilized and that is how the women receives her monthly "period" although some women have received their period during pregnancy, it is very rare.

NO, THE PERIOD DOES NOT wash away an egg!!

AN EGG only lives for about 48 hours after ovulation, and then disentegrates. After several days, the body realizes that there was not fertilization of an egg. Hormonal changes take place which will cause a period 2 weeks after ovulation.

thats what i meant, i just didnt word it that way, geeeeeeez

If the woman undergoes the periods cycle in time properly after the intercourse then is it possible that she is pregnant. I mean if the periods of a woman after the intercourse is normal & per schedules, then any chances that she is pregnant ?

It is possible to get bleeding during the first trimester in pregnancy. However, they do not call it your period because your period is just the women's unfertilized egg. It is unexplainable but bleeding at first is normal, my mother bled for 2 months (around the time she would expect her period each month) with each pregnancy and she had 4 healthy babies and my mother in law bled for 3 months without even knowing she was pregnant and she gave birth to a big healthy baby. So all I can tell you is wait for the symptoms and take a test if she misses a period. Good luck.