Hi All,

I have been following the Casey Anthony murder trial since it's conception and have a million mixed feelings about her "not guilty" verdict. Due to it's sensationalizem with the help of Nancy Grace and the like, they have made Casey Anthony a star. God forbid, you can not convict a start!

There is a beautiful baby that was murdered, does anyone remember her? As the defense team parties into the evening, the Anthony family is held prisoners in their own own with security swarming the area, while Ms. Anthony ponders what she will do when she walks free on Thursday. How sad. Justice is blind in this case.

Hi Beeb, you got up early this morningeh

I don't know any more about whether she murdered her daughter now than I did months ago and that's what the jury realized. The prosecutors wanted us to think she did it by showing what a despicable person she is. So she must have done it? Likewise the media. Being despicable is not a crime and certainly doesn't mean you murdered someone. They surely didn't prove she did it, they spent their efforts trying to make everyone dislike her.

If her daughter died accidentally and she didn't know what to do and paniced, she deserved help not the persecution she got from the media. Apparently her family was not very helpful.

They did it to/for her. They made her a star and she will probably get rich from it, deservedly or not.

I don't hold public prosecutors in much higher esteem than I do her. They mostly appear to want a conviction to further their own careers no matter who they persecute and destroy. Remember Janet Reno from Florida to Clinton's regime? She made her fame by convicting a young boy with dubious mental ability of murdering his elderly neighbor. No one but the jury she convinced to convict him believed it and I believe he was later exonerated. But she made atty. general.

So as far as I'm concerned, they didn't prove it and she deserves to be free.:-)

I suppose this means you'll want to cancel our date now?

Hey njoy....how are ya my friend? No, our date is still on...lol;-)  All kidding aside tho, do YOU think she is innocent? Listen, her father thought the world of that child and being a cop, don't you think he knew the appropriate life saving techniques? If he found this baby floating in the family pool don't you think he would have tried his best to revive her? Depending on how long she was face down in the pool, there was always the possibility of life. I have to respectfully disagree with you...sorry.

Now with the help of the media and Nancy Grace who is a total one sided loud mouth, Ms. Anthony has become a star! Today she will walk free, unless the Judge pulls a rabbit out of his hat. I wonder if he is up for re election?

The defense team partied hardy ater the verdict and a pic is floating around of Cheney Mason throwing the camera the bird as big as life. This is our Justice System? Really? This trial made Jose Baez the #1 rated Attorney in the country. But it is what it is and sadly enough i don't think we will ever know the truth. There is no double jepardy here. A baby is dead, the grandparents are totally devestated, tho i think Cindy is a fruit cake, and a community is searching for the truth, all the while Ms. Anthony is plotting her next move. She needs police protection and will be sent to an undetermined location for her safety, probably wearing a bullet proof vest.

I don't know what part of "not guilty" people don't understand.  We have juries to examine the evidence and determine the facts and a jury of her peers from an examination of all the evidence put before them found as a fact that the girl was not guilty of murder.  So she is not guilty of murder.  That is now an established fact and not open for argument.  You or I can not make her guilty now just because we want to be or because her father did of did not know CPR or some wacko reporter thought she was guilty.  Live with it - she's not guilty!  Get on with your life and let her get on with hers.  We have an established system of justice and for those who do not learn to live within its rules, it can drive them crazy.  So if occasionally a verdict like this on a case you've been following feels like a slap on the face, then take the good advice of our Lord and "turn the other cheek".  Think about that - turning the other cheek to a slap always puts the slapped cheek to your back side and allows the sting to fall away behind you as you move forward.

bbfeet9 wrote:i seriously believe she did because any ''normal'' mother would of called 911 the minute the child was gone but she didnt she waited 31 days to call the cops.. poor baby will never have any justice...and that low life mother gets to walk free knowing that she did indeed kill her child..she would rather party in strip clubs than worry about the fact that her child was gone..what a disgrace..im a aunt and i have a hawk eye on my niece and nephew as they are in my custody..

i agree with you!