i feel that abortion is murder and that no one should take a life that has not done any thing wrong and has not gotten to see the world and live life yet . .
the person that got an abortion should have a punishment on top of knowing she KILLED a unborn baby.

You may be right from one point of view but I think you also need to look at the other side as well.

What if a 17 year-old got pregnant? We can sit and judge the sexual behaviour of the teenagers, their parents and society but what do we do when something like this happens?

A woman gets pregnant, and I don’t see it as a life murder because that life hasnb’t been created yet but the life of the 17 year old would definitely been ruined if she had that child. I also approve abortion if a couple doesn’t want any more children or have different goals in life than having children. I think this is everybody’s choice and not hours to judge.
I agree that in these cases pregnancy shouldn’t have happened but if you live with somebody, you can’t have the condoms all the time and other birth control pills are not safe at all.

So, I will have to disagree with you on this one.

Guest wrote:

I had an abortion, I did not kill a baby, I got the abortion before the 6th week, so it was still a bunch of cells. You have no right to judge someone who has had an abortion. Every women has their own reasons. I was brutally gang raped and became pregnant, so excuse me for not wanting to be pregnant with the result of a gang rape. You should be punished for your bias statement. Shame on you!!