Hey there!
My sister is one month pregnant, she found out today when she made a pregnancy test. We were both always against abortion, but now, all of sudden she wants to make abortion. Here expresses a question of human life… Is abortion actually a murder?! I wish nothing but the best for my sis and I want her to be happy!

I hope your sister will make the right decision no matter what and also decision which will make her happy. Try not to influence her decision, she has to decide for herself.
The question of human life with abortion is an ongoing topic and I think it will always be attractive for debate. My personal opinion is that abortion is not murder! I am not keen on abortion, don’t get me wrong! But I think that this type of thinking (abortion is murder) put even greater pressure on woman that is pregnant and do not want to have baby (yet)… unwanted pregnancy is burden big enough by itself and there is no need to emphasis the moral component of it. Medically observing… while woman is pregnant, she is not carrying a baby, but fetus and fetus is developing it’s major organs after first month… So, to be rigid as much as possible, your sister’s fetus hasn’t developed its organs yet, so this is not a murder???!!!! However…Any other suggestion?

Even if abortion is murder its better than having a baby you cant support.

Hi .
You have to let your sister choose what is best for her.
But I do believe abortion is murder , only because it is a life form.
If you want to not allow her to follow through maybe sit her down and point out the other options ...like adoption and what not ....there are millions of ppl now days who cant bare there own children and are looking to adopt .
I feel like the only reason a woman should ever choose abortion as an option is if she was raped .
good luck to your sister

This is a very touchy subject, my personal opinion is that early abortion is not murder. I do feel that late term abortions (after 26 weeks) are morally wrong as the baby could be delivered and survive after this gestation.