im 6 months pregant can i still get abortion

There are some clinics that will do an abortion up to around 26 weeks. After this time the baby can survive on its own out of the womb and you may find it hard to find somewhere that will perform the abortion. Ring Planned Parenthood and ask them what you need to do.

I don't know if my voice will sway you at all but I will tell you my husband and I have been trying for over 2 years to have a baby and have been unsuccessful. Before you decide whether or not to end this baby's life look into the unselfish option of putting the baby up for adoption. There are many willing and able couples out there that would love to give your baby a loving home.

please look at abortion pictures .I t's awful they just let your baby sit there and die and then they throw them in the trash. don't be selfish give that baby a fighting chance and give it to a loving family:(

at 6 months it is with out a dalt murder, i can understan that you may have problems and may be finding the pregnacy hard for one reson or an other, but dont murder a little inersent baby, give the baby up there are lots of loveing familys that will love that baby

its now 4/07-did you get the abortion?

6 months and you want an abortion? Your baby is a baby. It is able to be born and live without you. That should not be a consideration and to answer your question the possibliity of you getting an abortion at 6 months is slim to none. Give it away. Don't kill your child. Hey, I'm not Mother Teresa and I have actually had an abortion at 6 and a half weeks, but 6 months. I doubt I'm going to Heaven but 6 months?

Please don't have an abortion at 6 months. You've made it through 2/3s of it- it may be hard, but think of the baby and what he/she would want, even if you are going to be putting him/her up for adoption.

I'm very much pro abortion if wanted by the mother but even I
would't consider an abortion with six months. Murder is a big word
for it but ending a premature live at this age is not done.
Try to raise it by your own and if you can't do it you allways
can put it up for an adoption. If you have to do so make sure
your child will be able to meet you later.
That will be very important to your child and he/she will
understand the adoption, have confidence about that.

I am not religous in any way.

greetings from Amsterdam, europe.

You must have had your baby by now.
How do you feel at this moment and is everything ok with you?
Let us know please.

I doubt she's going to be on the forum anymore. Let's just hope for the best I guess.

Is there a possibility sending her an email?

I am also 6 months pregnant, and want an abortion. For the anti-choicers boo them. As for me I can not have this child. I have no money, and wasn't able to afford an abortion from the beggining. So as early as 6 weeks I started starving myself, drinking a lot of alchohol, and popping pain killers, all to give myself a miscarriage. As the months went by I got more dramatic in my approach, as in lying under my 200lbs couch, directly on my baby. The thing is that I know something is going to be wrong with him. I drunk so much, and took so many pills, and fell down so many stairs that something can be wrong with him. I do not want to give birth to a child who will be born harmed because of me, so if it come down to it, I'm going to lock myself in my house, tells friends that I am going away for the weekend, while me, and my baby peacefully die. So if you want an abortion keep looking, please do not harm the child, without killing it, and be in my place. If you find any help please let me know.
Kandi

I understand that you diid many things early in your pregnancy to have a miscarriage and they did not work as you are still carrying your baby. My question to you know is if you still not want to have the baby because he/she might be damaged or you just don't want to have it because of your earlier reasons (the reasons early in your pregnancy for wanting an abortion)?.
If you changed your mind and you now want your baby why not go to the doctor and check how the baby is doing. Maybe there's no problems with the baby and can have him. And if something is wrong with the baby the doctor will tell you and you can choose abortion., and you won't have to hurt yourself. Yjen you can learn from this experience and make changes in your life that will make you feel better. Why do you want to kill yourself also? What are your feelings? Why?
Also if the baby is ok you can have it, keeop it, or give it uo for adoption. Is too late in pregnancy to do an abortion I'm not sure you'll be ok since you want to die also, and taht sounds to me that you are not feeling good.
Go to a counselour. Get help. There's no need to harm yourself. Please, think about you and the people that care about you, and if you want that baby the only thing you can do now is go for a check ut ti see if the baby is ok. You don't need to feel the way you are feeling. Just get help and do the best you can do in your situation. Everything is possible now that you are alive. Fight... I'm concern for you. Please write back and tell us how you are doing. LOVE TO YOU

quote="Guest"] I am also 6 months pregnant, and want an abortion. For the anti-choicers boo them. As for me I can not have this child. I have no money, and wasn't able to afford an abortion from the beggining. So as early as 6 weeks I started starving myself, drinking a lot of alchohol, and popping pain killers, all to give myself a miscarriage. As the months went by I got more dramatic in my approach, as in lying under my 200lbs couch, directly on my baby. The thing is that I know something is going to be wrong with him. I drunk so much, and took so many pills, and fell down so many stairs that something can be wrong with him. I do not want to give birth to a child who will be born harmed because of me, so if it come down to it, I'm going to lock myself in my house, tells friends that I am going away for the weekend, while me, and my baby peacefully die. So if you want an abortion keep looking, please do not harm the child, without killing it, and be in my place. If you find any help please let me know.
Kandi

it is her own decesion which has nothing to do with you or me!u all need to respect her and realize that you have no idea of what she is or maybe going throw right now that is causing her to want this done.