I have seen this escalate a little more since Casey Anthony was aquitted of her crime a few month's ago. Just last nite i was watching a report on the news of a young women who left her 8 month old son in the bathtub with the water running, while she ate a bowl of cereal and then took a nap!!!! She left her 2 year old son in charge of this baby.

Or the young mother who gave birth to a baby girl just a few weeks ago and went to a local store where she proceeded to throw this baby girl in the trash in the bathroom.

Or the babies that have been found floating in the Mississippi River, all just a few days old. DNA investigation has concluded that 2 of these newborn's were related, and of the same mother.

Not to mention the little one's that are plucked off their little bike's while playing in front of their homes. Obviously the mom isn't involved in this one as the neighbor was the one to blame. Children are disappearing all over the place and it's outrageous and sad.

Is this blamed on a disorder, post partum on the mom's part? What about Andrea Yates and Susan Smith? Or what posesses a total stranger or a neighbor to pick a small child and take their young lives? Unbelievable!!!

How do you think a child murderer should be punished? Capital punishment maybe? A life spent in jail until they die? What in God's name drives someone to do this? Mental instability?

What do you think?

My opinion I dont know if you heard about the Zhara  Baker case. That is  where I live in N.C. I believe that the parent should get the death penalty and should be  done the same way they did there poor children. That is just my honest opinion.

I did hear of Zhara Baker, and i am with you as far as the death penalty is concerned. Many are against Capital punishment, but me, i would love to be the one who flip's the switch!

Heck yes BB I wish there was something us citizens could do. It seems to me the big people up there on there thrones are pathetic  and just let this keep happening. It breaks my heart dearly.

Well did you guys watch the Zahra Baker trial this morning? I'm tellin ya they make me so mad.

Was just reading the new's on line this morning and the healine's read: Mom Kills New Born Twin's. This girl, (women) 25 yrs. old, gave birth to twin's in the toilet of her home, then suffocated them and threw themin a laundry basket.  She was freakin 25 years old, so it doesn't matter how young these stupid whenches are, or how old either. She did not want her parent's to find out and she managed to hide her pregnancy the whole 9 months. Police say the twins appreared to be healthy, full term and weighed 6 pounds each. I'm totally disgusted!

And as far as that freak who killed that little Baker girl, she need's to rot in jail for a while, then fire her lame a@@ up! What kill's me is thate there are couple's all over the place who can't have a child, there are also safe houses where a young petrified mother can take her baby and leave it there. Fire station's, church"s hospital's all welcome a newborn with no question's asked. Why must they be killed?

I can't wait till Nancy Grace get's a hold of this one.

Oh ya, the guy that killed that women in Aruba a month ago has now contracted, wait for it, wait for it, Casey Anthony's Lawyer, Jose Baez!!!

I think i'm gonna move to an island.