I need some advice I'm 28 with 3 boys..12,9,6 yr olds. I had an abortion at 20 weeks after my 3 kids and I regretted it the same day I had the abortion because the nurse that attended me after the actual termination told me it was a girl...now I am pregnant again and don't know what to do..I mean it sounds kinda selfish but what if this is the girl I've been wanting...PLEASE HELP ME TO ENLIGHTEN MY SITUATION

This is up to you. If you feel that another child would be a burden, financially and emotionally, then there is nothing wrong with your decision.
If it's another little boy you can't send it back. Are you going to resent him for not being that little girl you have always wanted?

I was just wondering why your not on some kind of birth control?

I wouldn't advice anyone to have an abortion at 20 weeks.My advice to you is ,if you regret what you did in the past why do it again.I don't think you should. Am not judging you because i was recently pregnant and had an abortion i wanted to have the baby but my bf said he wasn't ready because of financial reasons , he's the only one working now.
Good luck to final decision you make :-D

REALISTICALLY, this could be a boy or a girl....

You need to make the choice that is right for you, but I feel like you should definitely have some counseling.

So you should have got a job. That was not a good reason for an abortion.

Why anyone would get an abortion at 20 weeks, I do not know. That is serious murder right there. Do you know that they pull your baby out piece by piece and that shyt hurts? Why would you do that? Anyway, I don't know what to say to you at this point. If you do get pregnant and decide to get rid of it, do it as early as possible. I'm kind of pissed that you let those people torture your baby and seems like you don't feel too bad about it. Go look at a video on how they do abortions at that stage. You don't need anymore kids. Wrap it up!

This girl is looking for some advice here. I am positive that she does not need to be accused of murder. I am also sure that she knows how the process of abortion goes.
Women have the right to make a decision, whether it be for the good or maybe the not so good. Who are we to basically accuse her of murder.
I had 2 abortions, 1 was at 16 weeks.
The best advice for this girl is to either get on some serious birth control or have her tubes tied.
In the mean time, she needs to do what she feels is best for her and her family. She also needs some therapy afterwards.

Ok. Sure. Whatever she feels is right and I'm sorry. It's murder however you look at it. MY thing is... if you're going to do it. Fine. But why wait until it fully develops into a baby? And I'm not understanding how anyone could do it and not feel anything about it. I don't like to judge peple, but when it comes to babies and children, I can't hold my tongue. Do that mess as soon as you find out you're pregnant. And weeks is just as bad. Get on some B/C or tie them tubes.