Who else here sees one.
I do not see one regularly, maybe once a month or so when I feel I need to be straightened out.

I will for the next two weeks to prep me for my half marry.

Usually when my volume goes up I feel I need more straightening out.

I have been going for a long time (8 plus years) and really feel like it helps.

I have been to many over the years. Some have been pretty good, some not so much but one was amazing. Too bad Sheila killed him. Google Sheila Labarre!

I would feel a lot better about them if they didn't keep you coming back forever or claim they can cure everything including the common cold.

I was in so much pain I fell to the floor when getting up off the toilet one day. I had been seeing one in my home town for years but lately he wasn't helping and he even suggested I see a surgeon. One day I was laying on my shop floor trying to get some relief when the phone rang. It was a woman looking to get her TV repaired and I told her of my problem but I was hoping I would be able to do it tomorrow. She told me to go to Dr. Labarre in the next town over, he would fix me for sure and don't worry about the TV. I called and made an appointment. My wife drove me as I was hurting too much to drive. After some X-rays he explained the problem and made a single adjustment. I was able to drive home and on the following appointments he never did any more bone crunches just gentle touches. The following week I tried to call the woman who needed her TV fixed but the phone number was no good. I drove to the address she gave me and it did not exist. Most of the neighbors were customers of mine so I canvassed them looking for her and no one had ever heard of her. My wife believes she was an angel and I guess I have to agree as I have no other explanation.

A while later the doctor went south on vacation and returned with a new office girl who soon drove out all the others and took over the office. She forgot to give me another appointment one time and I stopped going. He died a few years later then she was convicted of murder (not his) see Google.

I have not needed to see another chiropractor since going to him over 20 years ago.

I started getting a sports message last fall about once a month. It has helped with a bunch of problems. Even occasional rehab on my neck from the whiplash.

Never went to one. Only thing close was getting adjustments at Physical Therapy.

Never really understood the science of Chiropratic

I think so too that that you're right. Chiros serve their purpose with back pain and other health problems dealing with the spine. I too find it problematic some of them claim chiropractic is a cure all .BTW I read that Edgar Cayce's medical therapies while he was in a trance were mostly chiropratic techniques. I did read he mentioned a lot of subluxations. I believe each person is given a Holy Guardian Angel by the LORD. Not telling you or anyone what to think. Just telling where I'm coming from. She was convicted of murder. I suspect you were referring to Sheila. Right?

Yes that was a very interesting murder. You have to feel sorry for the guy she was convicted of killing and certainly wonder about the doctor's death. The attorney general wondered too but she had him cremated so there were no remains to autopsy by the time they suspected she might have done him in too. Considering her expertise you have to wonder if she practiced down south where she came from.

She sounds like a real doozie. Love to Google her when I get the chance. Quite interested in how you got to know of the criminal incident. Dr. Labarre sounds like a wonderful chiro barre none.

He/she lived about 6 miles from me and it was all over the TV news and news papers for the years it took the state to prepare it's case. She's as famous as Pamela Smart around here who was also only a few miles away and was tried right here in my town at the county courthouse. Pamela was cuter and sexier, Sheila was too when Dr. Labarre brought her back from Alabama but by the time she murdered that young boy she was fat and ugly so she didn't get a movie made about her. The doctor died several years before the kid and now the AG thinks she may have done him in too but there is no evidence left to investigate.

Thanks She sounds really creepy. I remember Pamela Smart.

I used to go about once a month. I thought it helped, and I wasn't nearly as active then as I am now. Guess I should start looking for a good DC (my old one left the area).

I think chiros can be good. I mean manipulating one's spine and helping with subluxations. I'm thinking too I feel some practitioners can be ripoffs. By that I mean they say you must keep coming back and they charge you a pretty penny each time they see you. That's been my experience.

I would go, I do have a lot of pains, I just don't have any money. And I don't want to make my parents pay, it's expensive. I can just live with a bit of pain, it's all part of the experience lol.

I think there could be honest chiropractics. However the one I used keep ordering treatments way after they were needed IMO chiropracterss should be licensed so that their patients would be able to trust them to be professional , fair and honest.011