I used to take celeberx in last 2 weeks because of severe arthritis pain in my knees and neck. I have already tried with voltaren and nimesulid before and it seems that celeberx works better. I know that celeberx is very powerful analgesic but am not that familiar with the risks of its usage. I’ve noticed that had mild head and stomach ache due to celeberx, but nothing more serious. Please post.

Dizziness, headache, diarrhea and insomnia are normally to occur due to celebrex. Others that are more serious are skin rash, itching, bloody stools, swelling and weight gain. These symptoms could lead to development of more dangerous side effects of celebrex.
Celebrex is not the pain killer of choice for people that experienced allergy reactions on sulfa-based medications, like bactrim or gantrisin or on other non-steroidal analgesics.