I suffer severe ankylosing spondilitis that does not respond any more on Tylenol and diclofen. I have heard that celerex is more powerful analgesic that is non opioid but very effective pain killer. As I have high blood pressure too and am on metoprolol, I’m not sure if I can take celerex without doctor’s prescription. Should I have some exams and bloods tests first? Is celerex really that effective? Thanks in advance.

You should talk to your doctor before you decide to take celebrex. It is written on leaflet t5hat patients with heart diseases, heart failure or hypertension are at increased risk of celebrex’s adverse effects. It does not have to mean that you can not use it, but you may require dose adjustment, according to your condition. Celebrex is very powerful analgesic; I take it because of rheumatoid arthritis.