I am 25 years old and from time to time, I like to enjoy myself on rave parties with my friends. I usually take something extra to be in a great mood and to stay up all night. Last few times I have taken ecstasy and it was simply great. Still, I would try to try something new and I was wondering if getting high from Nabumetone is possible?

Nabumetone is a pain killer that comes from a group of non-steroidal anti inflammatory drugs and it does not have the effects you are looking for. Only in the case of overdosing something similar to a trip might happen. This med is usually used of dealing with pain in several forms of arthritis. It acts as an analgesic and anti inflammatory medication.

Hello there,

I enjoy parties and rave music myself but I am not taking any additional drugs to stay up all night! This is bad for you! Ecstasy is making damage to your brain which can’t be repaired. Maybe you don’t love this music so much, but maybe you love the feeling that ecstasy is providing you. Try to go on one party without taking any drugs and check if this is what you really want, or you just want to get high.

And since the poster above me has already told you that from Nabumetone you will not get the effects that you wish for. I hope that you will find a way to continue enjoying the parties without drugs.

drugs add life...to parties and @home.

its great washed down with vodka

Ok mom! Thanks!

Have u tried it yet

Yes, especially if you want to have a severe stomach bleed. Fun!

And the bloody stools with vomiting coffee grounds are the way. Have fun.

You should really consider learning about the drugs you put in your body for obvious reasons! NSAIDS relieve pain reducing the immflamation! It's the same as Tylenol , Motrin , Mydol! NSAIDs also come with a risk of bleeding out being a blood thinner ! It's pretty common knowledge less
Raves more books!

Do not drink or do any drugs with NSAIDS you will bleed out and die !

Use Nabumetone to party with? That is very wrong!

Stop trying to raid your grandmother's medicine cabinet, you basically just asked if you can get high on a powerful version of asprin.
It can cause fatal stomach bleeding if mixed with alcohol or other drugs.
You're going to look back on your rave experience and realize you acted like an id**t. I know a lot of people with brain damage from doing X in their 20's. 

I do want a severe stomach bleed

LoL on that advice. Dont sugar coat it