Hi, my doctor recommended cervical traction to me. I would like to know something more about this treatment. How is it done and are there any contraindications?

Hi, I had airtrac traction last year, and it helped me a lot. You should see my MRI before and after, the change was huge! I developed stronger muscles, tendons and ligament surrounding. I also had to do some special preventive exercises and to watch video tape conducted by some doctor before I used cervical traction advice. First I used a low traction, than medium, and finally when I started using high traction, I felt that my pain was starting to reduce. I could do everything with that cervical neck traction airtrac, because it is very comfortable. Beside that, I bought a cervical neck supporter which is very good for relieving of accumulated tension and stress in neck and shoulders. I used it for relaxation, meditation and after stressful workdays.