hello, My girlfriend and I had an Unprotected sex but it lasted 5 minutes and I didn't ejaculate but still I am worried. we stopped because she pushed me because she cant take the pain. and my penis cant take its hardest because I was nervous too. (that was our first time. XD)

I did masturbate 3 times the day before it happened
her last period was 7 days before that unprotected sex

the question is, will she still get pregnant? what is the chance? please rate it. thanks! :-D

well you have to remember that anytime that you have unprotected sex, you are always taking a chance at getting her pregnant, but I don't think that you got her pregnant, even though the precum could get her pregnant but that chance is very very small, plus since you masterbate so much, the cum is less fertile so its a possibility that she might be pregnant but its very very very very very small

so what is the chance of getting her pregnant?

I am a health professional..

There is a SLIM chance..

5 minutes is not long, and you did not ejaculate.

BUT NEXT TIME you need to use condoms or birth control!

You do not need parental consent for birth control, if you are under 18.

IF you are over 18..What are you waiting for?! BIRTH CONTROL is a hgihly important part of being RESPONSIBLE when having sex.

I dont think this will happen again... :-D