My girlfriend and I were 69ing before we had sex. But before that, I masturbated like twice over the day. We then 69ed for about 70 minutes where I ejaculated twice. She was a virgin and I put it in her. She has been off birth control for about 3 months and I didn't use a condom (I'm retarded I know...hormones or the best of me and I'll make sure it never happens again) Well I didn't ejaculate but I'm not sure if any precum got in. She gets her birth control shot in 7 days and should get her period around the same time. Is there a high risk of her being pregnant? I was stupid and foolish, and I'd hate for this to ruin her life.

And when I do get precum it's normally just one drop. What are the chances...?

And right after intercourse I fingered her and went down on her, where I put my tongue into the main vaginal hole and sucked in and swallowed a lot of the vagina's lubricant. I didn't taste anything besides what the vagina normally taste like. But I'm not so sure if she could be pregnant.

There is a pretty high chance she could be. But I don't know considering she probably already ovulated for that month. You can usually only get pregnant 2 days of the month. But there is always a chance she could be because the sperm will live inside of her for 7 days. Get her a pregnancy test.