okay, my girlfriends last period was 5/30/11. we had sex today and i had a condom. shes not on birth control. i pulled out before cumming inside the condom. we threw it away. we were done. than 10-15 min later we wanted to have sex again. so she gave me oral for 30 seconds to get my penis wet first than without a condom we had sex. within the first 15-30 seconds i stopped and couldnt do it cause i was afraid of cumming again, but as soon as i pulled out i cummed 5 seconds after pulling out. so what i wanna no is, was it possible for me to "pre-cum" inside her the second time after she gave me head when i first got it in her? cause when i pulled out the second time, my cum wasnt really white, it was clear. so what are the chance of her getting pregnant from that? please give me an honest answer. thanks.

You ejaculated, so your precum could contain sperm, despite being clear (sperm cells are not visible). You had unprotected sex, so it's possible that she might get pregnant.

Okay, so what are the chances of her getting pregnant from of what happened? Is it very likely? or no its slim chances.

Also, i got her the Morning after pill, (Next Choice) and shes taken one already and will take the other one within her 12 hours. So will it work hopefully? 

Let's hope it will. Any news? Has she got her period? Does she have any unusual symptoms, such as hunger, tender or sore breasts, spotting?

Gage4891 wrote:

Not likely, but it is possible.