ok well im 16 and i just made a huge mistake, me and my girl friend were fooling around in the shower and i put my penis inside of her, id say about 5 or 6 times, for less than 5 minutes pulling out way before i could ejaculate. she is now afraid she is pregnant, i dont know what to do or what the chances are she really is pregnant? please repsond and help me, if she really is, is there a way i can avoid parental consent and still have her get an abortion, preferably by pill? thank you

Well, did her period begin as normal or is she now pregnant?
You may have to force her head a bit, but next time your fooling aorund like this, only thrust your penis in and out of her mouth. You an even pull it out and masturbate into her mouth, stroking with one hand, holding her forhead with the other. There is NO WAY she can get pregnant cumming in her mouth, even if she swallows.

so my boyfriend and i had sex 2 times without a condom. he did not ejaculate at all in either of those. the second time, which was only a couple days before i was supposed to get my period, he did not go in far at all. we also had sex once with a condom and he got off in it, but it did not break at all. i usually get my period every 20 days, and only once, 8 months ago, did i get it on the 24th day. now it is the 25th and i still don't have it. is there any way that i can be pregnant? or is it just stress??