Tell me please, can I get pregnant from precum? I am very anxious over you answer! Thank you for quick reply

I think it is possible. There are different opinions but there is some sperm in precum. If this sperm reaches your egg in some way, you may get pregnant. How long has it been since this happened? You could buy a home pregnancy test and make sure. See if you can get yourself some form of contraceptives if you are interested in having intercourse with a guy and use a condom.

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 1 year, wer quite young 16, but felt we wanted to have sex. We bought condoms, and used one for our first time. The problem is, the condom split, we noticed it before he came, but i am still worried. This happened the day i came off of my period. Is there a chance i could be pregnant, or am i over reacting?
Any answers would be gladly received, and much needed!
X

ABSOLUTELY!!!

There is sperm in Precum.

You can get pregnant from Precum. If your partner or you get it on your fingers, and insert them into your vagina, you can get pregnant.

Rachel, in your situation, it is possible to get pregnant the day you come off of your period. I myself became pregnant with my 4th child on the last day of my period (the 6th day). My best friend became pregnant on the 5th day of her period. But, still, these are rare instances. We are both extremely fertile, with extremely fertile husbands. But be aware, it can happen. A pregnancy test should be able to give you a positive result as early as 14 days from conception. So add 14 days to the day of sex, and take a test. If it is negative, wait 1 more week and test again, until you have your period.

The only way to be 100% safe, is abstinence.

Blessings.

Thanks alot for your advice, ill take a pregnancy test in about a week and then take it from there. In the meantime, i'll look out for signs of pregnancy. Thanks again! x

My husband and I had sex today and it was last day of my period (after I had taken a shower, and after a shower I almost have no period any longer). Exists the possibility for me to remain pregnant and how much can be the percentage of remaining, and also, when can I notice the first signs of it?

Thanks in advance for your quick answer.
P.S. By the way, my husband is very fertile (he had three children from his first marriage).

Your all idiots if you don`t cum or ejaculate inside it can`t be pregnant i make sex whit my wife 4 years coitus

I just have a quick question for aspire4grace. I'm really concerned: my boyfriend and I only have sex when I'm on my period...we use birth control and he wears a condom, but he pulls out before ejaculation. Do you think I might be pregnant? Thanks so much for your support!

that is a real stupid response. it is not scientific nor does it contain evidence or statistics to back it up. a cervix is further up the uterus than just a fingers length from the edge of your vagina. thanks for nothing.

If he didn't touch my vagina and just my clitoris is there any chance of pregnancy?

very VERY very VERY slim chance....i would even call it a miracle...and that is only if there was spem that was "fresh" on whatever it was that touched your clitorisl

hi i'm 1-2 weeks late on my period... we only "humped" like 3 times without a condom before we snapped and put one on .....could i still get pregnant?? or be pregnant??

This is why we need better sex education courses in our school. Yes, there is 1/1,000,000,000,000 chance you can get pregnant if you get pre-cum on the outside of your body.

It is very hard to get pregnant when you are on your period. It is very hard to get pregnant when you are ovulating! (I know we have been trying for 6 months) I'm not going to say it doesn't happen. Most of the time the fluid in your vagina is so acidic that sperm can not live in there, that is why it's best to have sex when you ovulate if you want to get pregnant. Don't stress it, if you miss your period take a pregnancy test. Everything should be fine.

ok here's my question. i have irregular periods, & i'm still fairly young, about to turn 17. I'll get a period once every 5, 6, 7, sometimes 8 months. They pretty much come whenever they feel like. Anyways the other day i had sex w/ my bf & we had no condoms so we were just going to go for a little bit and then stop, but he went until he came & he pulled out. But he got a little bit near my butt. & i'm so worried that he got a little inside. but i think that he thinks since i rarely get my period that my chances of getting pregnant are slim. Are they, or could i still be very fertile? PLEASE ANSWER A.S.A.P. i plan on getting some e.c. just to be careful & i have already told him that that was our last time.

Im a nurse, and the only way you CAN get pregnant from precum IS IF he ejaculated before you had sex and sperm is in the head of the penis. When the precum fluids come out it will carry the leftover sperm and then you might get pregnant. If he ejaculated hours or days before you had sex and has gone pee, theres a very minimul chance of you getting pregnant.