i am 15 years old and im a male. me and my girlfriend have been having unprotected sex since January 1st. I pulled out every time and am sure i did not cum in her. She skipped a period and when she got her period it was only for 5 days. Her breasts became tender and she has become more tired. The most she could be is almost 2 months pregnant because that was our first time ahving sex on January 1st. We both think she is pregnant and we are both scared because if her mother finds out we are both going to be chopped up. I was wondering that if she is pregnant and we want to have an abortion if it was possible for her to have one without any parents knowing. And is it possible to get pregnant off pre-cum because thats the only possible way she could be....please answer

PULL OUT DOES NOT WORK.

You need to get her on birth control, which does not require parental consent.

Have her take a pregnancy test.

is shes pregnant right now will birth control kill it?

NO.

BC is not an abortion, if she was pregnant she would need to have an abortion.
You can get an abortion wihtout parental consent, it is very easy to bypass. It is not free though, abortion will cost money.

Take a test first, if she is not pregnant then you should get her on BC.

First of all, the pull out method doesn't work. Two, have her take a pregnancy test, some dollar stores even sell then and they're pretty accurate. Three, it depends on your state if you can get an abortion under the age of 18, some states require one or both parents approval. See planned parenthood website link below. Whatever the outcome may be, goodluck to the two of you. If this is nothing, please take it as a lesson learned and be more cautious. :) Take care.

http://m.plannedparenthood.org/mt/www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/abortion-4260.asp