I was just wonder what chance is there for me to get pregnant from precum, if I was ovulationg when we had sex. Thanks

Not very good, there is generally very little if any sperm in precum.

YES U CAN GET PREGNANT FROM PRECUM!! I GOT PREGNANT TWICE FROM PRECUM...

Franny wrote:

I got pregnant from precum and we only had sex two times...YES YOU CAN no matter what anyone says I am 17 weeks pregnant from PRECUM incident lmao

for up to how long will you come on your period if you are pregnant??? becuz i read it can be for up to 4MOS!!!!!!...........how long does it take for pregnancy to occur?? on a website(dnt rmbr which one) said 72hrs...or 6days or something............and so u CAN get pregnant off pre-cum, on the day of ovulation?? the fluid that leaks out when the penis becomes erect

PLEASE REPLY....IF NOT ON HERE...PLZ EMAIL ME..... THANKS ****

**edited by moderator** **e-mails are not allowed**

i understand what precum is but i wasnt fully sure after reading a topic on here. i had unprotected sex with my bf but he did not ejaculate inside me, we did it a few times in 2 days but he was very careful. I am now 1 day late from my periods..i am scared i am pregnant..i am anaemic and sometimes my period are not on time but should i be worried..and when do you find out you are pregnant? when is the earliest time?

I just had sex with my best friend last monday and again this past monday. Both times were unprotected and around the second time was when i noticed the pre-cum every time he got an erection. When he ejaculated he tried the "pull-out" method and I don't think he did it in time because the semen was rushing out too fast. He says that when he pulled out he started to push the semen out of his penis. I basically want to know: Does pre-cum leak out during sex too? And by looking at my body (around the area where the uterus is) how can i tell if I am pregnant? Thank you for your help in advance.

Yes Pre Cum does come out during sex, it will come out any time when a man is aroused. That's all I can help with on that question.

If anyone could help me on my question, it would be greatly appreciated.

I know this is a few months late, but I was just reading this recently because I myself had unprotected sex, using the pull out method however I believe I may have been ovulating at the time we had sex, and was just wondering how high the chances of getting pregnant from pre-cum is during ovulation. If anyone can help, please it would be muchly appreciated, I am not worried about pregnancy, am just curious.

Well, you are fertile (according to natural family planning) just before, during and just after ovulation, roughly one week stradling ovulation... And as was already discussed above precum DOES have sperm. So I'd guess almost as likely as if they came inside. Ejaculate just tends to have more volume and force than precum, but either one can reach the egg, especially if you douche or anything afterwards.

So did any of yall get pregnant?

Lmfaooooooooo. Too funny.

same girl got pregnant with precum my second time having sex with my boyfriend .

we're all probably reading through this at some point because we're stressing out about if what we have done sexually could cause us to become pregnant or not. this just happened to me two weeks ago and i wanted to share with you some source of reality and hope. because i know from experience a lot of what we read on forums like this can make us really scared. i am 19 and keep track of my cycles, but things happen, as they always seem to do, and i had unprotected sex the day before, the day after ovulation. but here's the catch (so keep listening if this applies to you): it was for a short time only, using the pull-out-wayyy-before method because we are always careful when not using protection. but precum was a factor. two days later i realized i had been ovulating and got really really worried. if this sounds similar to your situation, here's some answers: i called a center for pregnancy and asked a nurse a few questions, precum does contain sperm, but the chances of pregnancy occurring are soooo small. so take a deep breath. most ejaculated sperm die before reaching the uterus and traveling up the tubes anyway. and that's ejaculation. with precum, the tiny amount of sperm that may be present is not getting sent way up into our bodies, the chances of those guys making their way to our egg is almost impossible. that said, i did go and buy the morning after/72 hour pill and i took it at about 68 hours later. that gave me a small reassurance that i was doing all i could to help out the situation. now, if you had unprotected sex and he came inside of you while you're ovulating, or even if he pulled out as soon as he could but it wasn't soon enough, you may have more to pray about because your chances of pregnancy are increased. for that i would say every situation is different. for me the toughest thing to do was wait for my period, tried to relax and tell myself the chances were so small that if i got pregnant it would have to be the next prodigy. my period came, as yours is going to if he did not ejaculate inside of you. there's not many stories on these sites about girls not getting pregnant from precum, but here's mine and have some hope. i learned that all this stress isn't worth having unprotected sex at any time if i am not ready for a baby, so think about getting yourself on some birth control, it's free now!, and use condoms.

Omg! Thank you so much! I am in exact position as yours. I am married to my husband, we have one 5-mo old baby already. We had sex on my ovulation day, and he thinks he pre-cummed in me. I went to the doctor day after, my OB gave me 72hour pill. 2 weeks later on -- im still on the pill-- And now my period is 1 day late. I'm kind of paranoid wether I'm pregnant or not. So I'm going back to my doctor tomorrow. But hopefully I'm not pregnant because for us, one baby is enough. When did you get your period?

Serious misleading information here! Beware!

"the chances of pregnancy occurring are soooo small." But the chances are still definitely there.

"most ejaculated sperm die before reaching the uterus and traveling up the tubes anyway" But many do not.

"and that's ejaculation" Makes no difference whether by ejaculation or precum. Only one sperm has to reach an egg for fertilisation to occur.

"with precum, the tiny amount of sperm that may be present is not getting sent way up into our bodies," Sperm does not get 'sent way up'. Sperm swim up. Whether sperm enter the vagina from a strong ejaculatory spurt, an ejaculation ooze, or from precum, each sperm travels the same route by the same method.

"the chances of those guys making their way to our egg is almost impossible" It is not 'almost impossible'. It is very possible. Each virile sperm has the same potential to reach the fallopian tubes. Several people have given testimony to pregnancy from precum.