So...my friends got out of hand and went further than they were supposed to and had intercourse without protection. My mate made sure he didn't cum in her..but they re still worried because of pre-ejeculation. They also said they had breaks..as in he penetrate and removes after 3mins and do something for 10mins{ex. fingering} then go back to penetration. My friends are worried sick now...all they think about is what they did and my friend is also feeling very sick and is sullen.
What do u think the chances are ?
Thanks.

Unprotected sex causes pregnancy, NO MATTER what..really.

Birth control does not require parental consent of even knowledge, so it would simply be smarter to just get on the pill.

Obviously abortion can be obtained without consent from parents, but birth control is cheaper and easier to use.

Pregnancy testing may be in order.

did she end up being pregnant??

me and my boyfriend had protected sex and he pulled out both times. but the next day i started my period. i just wanna know what my chances are of getting pregnant. ive read that its unlikely but im still extremely paranoid.