So i had sex while i was on my period and the condom broke on saturday lunchtime. I have irregular periods and took the pill on monday after school. that was about a month ago  and for the past two mornings i have had this clear discharge from my vagina and there is hepas of it. it doesn't smell or anything. Does this mean i am pregnant i am really freaking out about so if there is a chance what should i do to abort it naturally i have heard something to do with parsley and vitamin c but i dont really understand it. Help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

By the pill do you mean emergency contraceptive pill? Is your period officially late? If so by how many days? Have you taken a pregnancy test? Vagina discharge that is clear with no odor is usually your personal mucus. You will make more of this when you are ovulating, right before a period, and when your pregnant. There is no way to do a naturally abortion by foods. If your pregnant your going to have to tell your mother and see a doctor to get an abortion or have the baby and give it up for adoption. Since your periods are irregular I suggest taking a home pregnancy test and going from there. If it is negative you can rule out pregnancy and look at other causes for a missed period like stress, weight gain or lose, working out, etc. Good Luck

yes it was the ECP and my period isn't late yet but am just concerned.

When you worry about pregnancy it can cause you to have pregnancy like symptoms and also cause a late period. Try not to stress so much and sometimes it will make your period come. Also note that a side effect of the emergency contraceptive pill is it can make you miss a period and/or make your periods irregular for a few months.