Need help ASAP..had sex 6 weeks ago..was drunk when it happened..condom slipped off..took morning after pill 36 hours later..my period finished the day before i had the sex and havent seen it since..my periods are always irregular could go 2/3 months without it but im really worried that i might be pregnant..is it usual for your period to be this late after taking the morning after pill?im so worried and stressed..cant sleep..feel like my stomach is getting bigger by the day

you are probably just imagining things because you know that the condom burst, when you take morning after pill within 72 hours you are good and one of the side effects of morning after pill is that they play around with your cycle so your cycle might be changing do not panic too much and fool your mind that you are pregnant get a pregnancy test though