I am really curious, will ECP disrupt your menstration? Because after i took it on the 4th day after sex, my first period was heavy (with big cramps for a day) but lasted only 2 days, when usually its about 6 to 7; then the second (last) period i had it was light but a bit longer. around the 2 periods i had brown discharge... and i didn't get the white discharge like i usually do, only clear ones. Am I pregnant, or is the ECP causing this irregularity? I know It can cause some changes to the period after u take the ECP, but would it last to affect the second one too?! or does it seem like implantation bleeding or the weird bleeding some women get during their pregnancy?t?!

Sounds like it's from the morning after pill. I'm not 100% sure on that though.

I took the morning after pill 1 day after unprotected sex and my period never came again (turned out I was pregnant). If you experience breast tenderness or fatigue, you may be pregnant. Very few women get their period during pregnancy, so you shouldn't worry too much.

It can take a few cycles to get back to normal after the morning after pill

thanks for the reply! so, usually how many cycles will the irregularity last?

y friend took the morning after 2 days after condom broke the doctor told her because it took so long to take it tht it might not work the trouble is that night the same thing happnen id she still protected from the first one anyone know

you are only protected by the morning after pill if you take it 72hours after sex. it doesnt protect you for future mishaps

so i took the morning after pill a few hours after unprotected sex, and i got my period a few days later. now its been over a month since my last period..is this normal aswel?

this is exaxtly what happened to me. Granted ive had unprotected sex again. but knowing that helped some.

Though this, I'm pretty sure, won't help, have any of you people ever heard of CONDOMS???? WTF is up with all this irresponsible behaivior. Do you not yet know that absolutely NO ONE is "safe". STDs run rampid throughout the world and you're playing russian roulette with your health and lives. I'm not usually this preachy, but damn, I've never seen so many "adults" who act like children!

I'm sure not everyone is irresponsible as they sound. People have accidents and make mistakes. There's no point saying "WTF CONDOMS" Surely its a bit late for that anyway. You're not helping people on here who are freaking out about being pregnant, so don't bother commenting.
I took the morning after pill after a condom broke on a Wednesday and then on the Sunday it happened again, so I took another. It's tuesday now and I've been having some bleeding and I seriously hope im not pregnant :S
My period only ended last Monday so apparently i wasn't all fertile anyway, but it doesn't help the paranoia that the sign of pregnancy is also a side effect from the pill.
Anyway, I'll comment again if I'm not pregnant haha
Didn't really say much that would help someone, but sometimes it good just to know that someone else is going through or has gone through the same thing :-)