I have clear/white gooey substance coming out of my vagina. What should I do? I am at age 13. How can I prevent this?

This discharge is normal. Women usually get this, which looks milky, clear and thick, for about two or three days during the month. During this time a woman is ovulating. Ovulation is the time in which a woman releases an egg to be fertilized.

If you've been getting this recently for more than a couple of days, it's most likely because you're body is getting used to having a cycle. You're at the age where most girls begin their period. If you've had your period already, your cycle should normalize soon. If you haven't had your period yet, you probably will soon.

Hi i've been getting this too but I get it almost everyday. Is this unual?

I have this happen to me almost everyday? %-) is that odd or unusual..

i also have had this but everyday for a very long time even when i am not on my period. Is that normal?

so im about to be 16 started my period december 15 2011 and had it janruary but have not started it for february, i have been having this clear/white gooey stuff sticking to my panties, im scared what is it am i prego?

ive been haveing the white gooey substance come out of me on a daily basis since the first month of last year nd ive been on my period since i was 10 now im 14. should i be worried?

im only 12 iv had this white/clear sometimes yelowish stuff come out of my vagina what is it? and i have had this about ever single day right after i started my period will i ever get rid of it am i pregnant

im only 12 iv had this white/clear goey stuff sometimes yelowish stuff come out of my vagina what is it? and i have had this about ever single day right after i started my period will i ever get rid of it am i pregnant

Discharge is usually normal unless its chunky or has a bad smell or a color best thing to do is to go to a obgyn with your mom she should b able to let you know everything

Everytime,I go to the bathroom some-how I get this white gooey stuff coming out of my you know what and i'm only 11 and i'm very scared :/ .

Ppl this is normal it's could keep on goin for years it happens to every girl