after i had ejaculated and removed myself from my girlfriend and taken the condom to the bathroom, i had noticed a couple blobs of a white curdy non-clear substance. i checked this against the look of the semen inside the condom and the consitency and color was not even close to being the same. should i be worried about this curdy white substance on the outside? i moved the semen around the condom applying pressure to see if it would come out anywhere and i didnt notice any holes. but this white stuff on the outside is stressting me. should i be worried about getting her pregnant?

PROBABLY NOT. IT WAS PROABABLY JUST HER FLUIDS (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN) THAT WAS ON THE OUTSIDE. THERE WAS A FEW TIMES THAT HAPPENED TO ME AND MY BF. BUT WE NEVER USE A CONDOM SO IT WAS ON HIS PENIS. AND YEAH. ITS PROBABLY JUST HER DICHARGE. AND IF THE CONDOM WASNT LEAKING I DONT SEE ANY NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANY SPERM GETTING TO HER.

kidno2- i had the same experience & now am very scared. i've been checking online x advice, even went to hospitals to try to get the "morning after pill".. or whatever the name is but they don't sale it here. on top of it it's saturday so i can't find any doctor to talk too. I don't know what to do now! Did your gf got pregnant? my bf is sadly not a person i can really talk to much & now i know for sure this whole thing shouldn't have happened, but please tell me what do you think. As he took the condom out I saw that same white curdy substance - that really looked lke semen to me but I'm no expert - it was white, pasty thing stuck around the condom... i'm so sorry about this horrible description & bad english. When i saw his condom i felt too shy to ask him. I didn't really think the condom broke b/c it as he took it out, it appeared to be still fairly stretched & this white substance was like covering it but i can't be sure. i wondered if woman release that kind of semen-like substance. somebody please help!

It may be a discharge because most woman 2 weeks before their menstration get this clear looking discharge its like gooey and smells liek cheese lol and its sour if u taste it. Not sure but it could of been that.

LadyStorm I think it was that. I was so worried I went straight to the gyn & he agrees with you. i don;t know if it's relatively normal to release that amount of discharge, i had never noticed it happening like that before. He told me that if I wanted to be sure i wasn't pregnant, 10 days after conception I could get a blood test. i did that and it came out negative. thanks for writing!

Your Welcome.... But also woman cum as well so it cud of been cum her natrual fluids too.

see could of just had a yeast infection

but what about the slime when u take it out of the actual package what is it???can it make a woman pregnant???

Guest wrote:

The 'slime' when you take the condom out of it's package? Is that what you are referring to?

That is either lubrication or spermicide - or both - and no...that can not make someone pregnant - in fact spermicide is designed to kill sperm and decrease the chance of pregnancy. Only sperm can make a woman pregnant.

By the way - guest - this post is almost 3 years old! If you have a question on a post THAT old it may be easier to start a new topic...

me and my girlfriend had sexual intercorse, and i pulled out to check it the condom had broke, and it did not break. but i notice what appeard to be men semen on it, then i looked into her vagina and i noticed that there was the same thing in her, i took the condom off and i check it was broken by putting water in it, it did not leak or spill.. when we have sex i always get that cum on the condom but i never checked before till today, i been worrying about it, the condom didnt leak, can someone please explain to me what is happing and if i should be worrying about this ? thanks

hello, me and my girlfriend had sexualintercorse, and i pulled out to check it the condom had broke, and it did not break. but i notice what appeard to be men semen on it, then i looked into her vagina and i noticed that there was the same thing in her, i took the condom off and i check it was broken by putting water in it, it did not leak or spill.. when we have sex i always get that cum on the condom but i never checked before till today, i been worrying about it, the condom didnt leak, can someone please explain to me what is happing and if i should be worrying about this ? thanks

LadyStorm wrote:

im glad you said this
this same things happened to me actually today
when i pulled out i noticed that sort of milky semi yelloiwish but more on the white side color fluid stuck to the base of my penis (outside the condom)
yes i did use a condom(actually with spermicide as well)
and i thought oo no it could be semen that came out of the condom
i was like oo sh*t
but i did noticed sort of a cheesy funk during the "actions" and after while i was looking at the condom.

thank you for the post. i was quite nervous

(i jsut wish i tasted it to see if it was sour lol)

Its normal people, women secrete lubicant (she was enjoying it then) :-D

Me and my bf just had the same thing Plz help he had a condom on n he cummed but when he took it out he looked at me n whent to check it, it wasn't broken but when I held a mirror to look at myself the outside had this big white yellow stuff n I got extremely worried he says it might be the lube but the condom didn't break so it couldn't be sperm