Okay so Uhm im ONLY 13 so yes I have had sex already I been doing it for a while like i can say 3 Months Now . So the Slimy gooey stuff that stinks is comingg out of my vagina . I need help ! how can I stop this ? my friend recommended me to drink alot of water nothing but water in one week and it will stop ( it worked for her ] so does that really work I just started drinking lots of water but im not very sure if this will work . What is this slimy gooey stinky stuff coming out of my vagina & will it EVER STOP ? how ? and when do you think ? & why does it come out ? Is this normal ?

PLEASE I NEED RESPONSES
HELP

I was assuming you'd say " i'm only 13 so NO, i have NOT had sex already", but i'm not here to critisize, just help...okay I hope you're having protected sex and hopefully you're on the pill. Yes, it's normal, i've had it a few times before too. It just means that you're more likely to get pregnant. and yes again, it will stop soon. It'll be on and off sometimes. Look up on google asking about that and a few things will pop up. I advise you to be extremely careful at this point, seeing how that gooey, sperm can last longer inside you and you'll be more likely to become pregnant. If you don't mind, when was your last period and have you been having them regularly? If you had unprotected sex, around 14-15 days after your period..then you're more likely to become pregnant because that's when you ovulate (easier to become pregnant) & if you're not on any pills/meds. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask, look it up your self just for clarification, or just wait for others to reply obviously lol.

I fixed that sentence if you got confused. /\

the sperm would have died long before.

If ur having slimy, gooey, stinky discharge coming out of ur vagina, I suggest u go to the doctor and get tested, it could be an STD or it could be BV (bacterial vaginosis), goggle it! I dont care what nobody says, discharge that has a stinky smell is not normal and sure the hell aint semen. Get tested, better safe than sorry! BV has a fishy like smell with white/ yellowish/ r clear discharge. Water will NOT help any of ur symptoms!!!! GET TESTED

so i had this thing and i am 12 never had sex and didn't have my period yet but after like 3 week of this slimy thing i got period and then after the period it continued

I have this same problem, it's a whitish/clear gooey stinky liquid that comes out of my vagina Its been going on for a few months now maybe 2? And idk what it is! Please help!!!! I don't want to ask my mom because I'm embarrassed! It got so ba that one time one of my friends asked what that smell was! And my other friends said thar it smelled like mayonnaise or tunnafish! Pleeeaassee hellppp me!!!!

Its been happening to me these past few days. Does it mean you are pregnant, or able to become pregnant?

I can tell you this you have no business having sex at 13. Your mama should spank you. Like seriously.

That's said that your only 13 and y had sex smh

I mean that sad not said

Im 14 and im pregnant and my due date was March 27,2014 but it didn't come and now its this slimy thing coming down from my private what is it I need help is that bad

it happens to me idk about smelly but its clear and slimy it happens at times its normal but if ur only 13 you shouldnt have sex with a chance of haveing a baby you are too young for that 

I have this same thing except I haven't started my period and haven't had sex neither, I am a virgin! HELP ME!!! Ima freaking out!

yall need to **** judging her dats not yo child so dats not ur place to say wtf she need sit I was frikkin 12 wen I first had sex n I aint tell my moma to dis day so chill on her lk fr dat sh*t aint cool