I'm now a week late for my period. Two days ago, which would be 5 days after my missed period, I took a clear blue pregnancy test and it came out negative....still, I'm usually on a regular schedule. What are the chances of me being pregnant?

what happened.... im going thru it right now????!!!!! please reply.

**edited by moderator**

Im the same, had my last period on the 3rd/4th of Feb, now its 11march... meant to get period around 5th march which means im about a week late. I have this dragging feeling in my stomach and sometimes sharp pains, as well as constant nausea but never been sick. Feel cramps aswell .. for about a week before my due period i felt like it was coming with all the normal signs etc but they have last 2 weeks now ans starting to subside.. no period tho!! Did a test today and it was negative.. i dont know what to think because im not convinced! and get this... my GP doesnt offer pregnancy testing!!

Causes of no period, negative test can range from low hormone levels, meaning you are pregnant but there isn't enough hCG in your system for a test to detect yet, to an ectopic pregnancy. These are outside the uterus and usually occur in the fallopian tubes. Stress can also cause a late period without pregnancy, as can not eating well. If you have polycystic ovary syndrome or thyroid issues, the same thing can happen. 

The answer is always the same. If you're worried, and you have reason to be, seek medical attention and see what a qualified professional has to say about your missed menstrual period. If you need treatment, there's no day like the present.

hey so what happened...I missed my period that was on March 12th...and 5 days now..I got negative test....nervuous...

I am actually having a similar problem. i have a very regular period, at the most i am a day or to late. but this month i completely missed my period, so i took an early detection pregnancy test and it came out negative. my nipples have never been so sore in my life, i can make myself vomit just at THINKING about certain foods, and i have had some light cramping for the past two weeks. I "feel" like i am pregnant, so i decided to do some research. I learned that sometimes, in certain women, you can be testing a little too early in the pregnancy and you may have really low HgC hormones, so the pregnancy test may not be detecting them. But the best thing to do is to wait a week and take another test. If it comes out negative you are most likely not pregnant and there may be something else going on. But if your still not buying the pregnancy test's results, you could always go to the doctor. Personally, i am going to wait 19 days, becaues thats what was recommended on the pregnancy test packet. But best of luck to all you!
And if you could let me know your results, that would be appreciated.
im curious to find out if there is still a chance of me having a baby... (:

im goin threw the same thing right now did it turn out that you were pregnant?

Me too. I don't kno what to think