I had a condom break with my boyfriend and took the morning after pill then 4 days later had another condom break, I went to the pharmacy the next day and they said I shouldn't need to take the morning after pill since I am on the normal contraceptive pill and I haven't missed any (but I don't take the at the same time each day wich she said is also not a problem), she told me to just skip my placebo tablets and go unto my normal active tablets because I there was three days to go untill I started my placebo tablets, but then I couldn't just leave it and had another morning after pill the day after that...I haven't had my period and I am in my second week of the active pills but that could be from skipping my inactive pills, but what I did get about 6 days into my new packet was just some light pink blood just when I wipe, I was happy and thought this is my peroid coming but it only lasted for two days, I also have very tender breasts. I took a pregancy test at one week after the first break and then at two weeks both being negative but I am now dreading the two weeks for the second break. It would be the worst luck if every method of contraception we used failed us.

Hi guest,

It is unlikely you are pregnant, taking a daily birth control pill.  You did not need the morning after pill.  You are protected even without a condom.  A few hours variation a day isn't significant. 

You took TWO morning after pills?  That was NOT a good idea.  They contain large amounts of hormones and are intended to be used ONLY once per cycle and for TRUE emergencies.  They are not intended to be "Backups" and are not as effective as the daily pills.

You haven't had your period because of the daily pill and the morning after pills.  Yes, you can have some spotting - NORMAL.

You should have your period when you start your placebo pills.  Your next few cycles can be early or late AND heavier or lighter than normal.

Thankyou so much to your early reply, I know that it was a bad idea to have the morning after pill twice but I guess I was in a bit of a panic since I cannot afford to get pregnant at this moment, still new in our relationship and have 3more years of university...but thank you your reply has put me more at ease, I was just worried that the spotting could be implantation bleeding since it had the same characteristics, and the tender breast but I guess that is also the morning after pills are playing with my system.

Chances are very good that it IS the morning after pills. Again, they contain a VERY large dose of hormones.

Hang in there.

Thankyou :) so if I do a pregancy test after 14days since the last condom break and it is negative will it be conclusive or should I wait till 3weeks after...I know it is very unlikely bit it is still another 3 weeks untill my next peroid is due and only another 3 days till the 14 days for the pregancy test so this will give and earlier result in order for myself to be able to sleep...again thankyou so much for your replies and help I really do appreciate it :)

Unfortunately, home pregnancy tests are NOT an exact science. They don't always work in all women. 14 days is the earliest you could test. Test again at 21 days.

Remember, use ONLY your very first morning (wakeup) urine when you test. It is especially important when testing early.

If you don't have your next period shortly after you expect it, then see your doctor.

Ok thank you again for your help