ok so tuesday night i saw spotting while i was at work and now its saturday and im still having it! ive taken 2 pregnany tests and there negitive im not on birth contrl but always use condoms. its 2 weeks after my period and i dont have insurence to go to the doc. can it be from stress? i see alooot of girls have this problum to so is it normal????

Hi- ive had the same thing going on for 3 days now - spotting then disappears spotting then disappears. It is strange and by pregnancy tests and blood tests say NO to pregnancy!

It could be anything. If you dont get your period next month. U might want to go check it out with the doc.

I hate being a woman! We go through so much but it def could be from stress.

How to be relaxed when all this is happening to you , right?

I am having the same issue. I had a kid four months ago. Had my period about 2 weeks ago. and I have been spotting for about 4 days straight. Took pregnancy tests and they're negative. Dont know what it is. I guess I will find out if I do not have my period next month ha, ha.

Spotting blood mid cycle isn't a sign of pregnancy for sure... that's when you ovulate, approximately. It's more likely you had what's called an ovulation bleeding, which is light spotting after you ovulate, but yes, it could also be caused by stress or even a hormonal imbalance. 

I'd normally say you should get it checked out to be sure it's nothing serious, but since you don't have insurance, just wait and watch and think about getting medical attention only if it becomes a regular occurrence. It might just be a one off you don't need to be worried about. If it happens again, though, look into free sexual health clinics. 

im going thru the same thing. im also feeling really bloated. and i have been getting bad cramps and i spotted only for 2 days. wth is wrong with me.......?

I've just had this problem too, instead of a period i just had spotting for a week. Did 2 pregnancy tests both negative. That was about 2 weeks ago and now i've got this pain in my abdomen near my pelvis, not like a cramping/ovulation pain and hurts when you press it. Could this be an ectopic pregnancy? because home pregnancy tests can miss those, should i be worried?

I don't think that it's an ectopic pregnancy. I'd like to hear if you took the pregnancy tests too early or not. When did you last have sex and then when did you take the tests? The problem is that people usually take the tests too early. Let me know, okay?

i also have the same problem mine is i had my period last week and now i have brown discharges for 3 days now and I'm not pregnant, but only a lil. they said its only normal its just a blood that has not been discharge during your period.

Who did you happen to see about this? I am curious to hear who diagnosed you. Not that I doubt what you were told, but I just wanted to know if you saw a doctor or if you were in the ER. Thanks!

i asked somebody online, not a doctor..think ill have to see a doctor but the brown discharges simply disappeared, need to have preganancy test to confirm if im expecting but im guessing im not bcoz i just had my period the week before i had the brown spotting.

Well the discharge isn't necessarily related to pregnancy. It has a large number of causes so take heart if you are not trying to get pregnant. Can you let me know how you're doing? Did you take your test yet?

8-| Hello,

I fingered myself and saw blood seaping out and now I am spotting, which has been for 2 days now. Also I'm always having yeast infections back to back and do not know how to treat them, they vary from a little discharge to alot and with an ordor. I have tried those pills and those creams which I hate the creams, and have found nothing works. I am prone to yeast infections when it comes to my lower section. I get them all the time. I don't use a condom with my husband but every once in awhile, more often than just often a yeast infection will come and remind me it's back again. I need to treat it so I can at least get them every so often instead of week to week...please help?

Stop using soap on your inner labia, take probiotics and go see a gyno to make sure it isnt something infectious you and your Husband are giving back and forth to one another. You both might need a round of antibiotics.

For the yeast infections, limit your sugar intake.  Don't eat those processed cakes.  I used to get infections all the time.  Once I stopped with the snack cakes they went away.

Help... I'm on birth control and we've been using condoms and they haven't broke we check them always My period came a week earlier. It stopped then I've noticed for about a week straight I've had a brown kinda reddish substance everytime I wipe or have intercourse ... Idk what it is...