To those who were complaining of snoring by SO's... Coach company uses spray to stop old folk snoring A West Midlands coach company is giving older passengers a herbal spray to stop them snoring on long journeys. Abbey Coachways in Sutton Coldfield consulted a sleep expert after drivers complained the snoring was sometimes louder than the engine. The herb-based remedy is sprayed on the passengers' noses before coaches set off, says The Sun. Operator Robin Huckle said: "Senior citizens are prone to dropping off and making a real racket. You can often get up to a dozen at a time sleeping after 30 miles and the combined sound was a cacophony of noise. I got a bottle of the spray to see if it would combat the problem." Frank Blakemore, 66, who went on a recent trip to Devon, said: "Within 10 miles I'm sound as a rock and according to the wife Joan, snoring like an old steam engine. They gave me a blast of the spray and nobody heard a peep out of me."

SO where can I buy a gross?

Should Rex be frightened?

Believe it or not, I have a coworker whose husband sprays a little bit of Pam cooking spray in the back of his mouth and he snores much less. :umno:

He swears it works, though. :shrug:

Maybe that's a more feasible solution to Go's problem?

Snorenz, buy it here