I have been using Yasmin bcp's for 11 months now. I finished my old pack and didn't start a new one. what can I expect from doing this? Reason for taking yasmin was to regulate my irregular periods which are now normal. will my period begin to go back to being irregular? Please help.

Hi!

Sorry I can't help you but am also in the same boat. I have been taking yasmin for 12months and want to come off due to the weight gain, went from 8st 3lb to fluctuating above 9st!! but i have heard there can be side effects anyone knwo what these are??

yasmin1234 wrote: