I was on yasmin birth control for about 1 year and 10 months .. now 6 months passed and still no period. is it normal?

I had been taking Yasmin for about 8 years, previously had PCOS, stopped taking the pill back in May 2009 not had period since - 8 months now!! Went docs last week and had a blood test, results came back fine, now need to follow up with a scan. Hopefully I will get my period any day now.

Pcos means infertility? So does it mean you remain infertile?

Same for me! I stopped taking Yasmin because i got break through bleeding which I've never experience when not on the pill, or with any other pills. After I stopped Yasmin it took 3 months for my period to come back, then I had it normally for 2 cycles, then it stopped for 6 months and now it back to normal. I did see my doctor about this several times and he said it's not unusual to have irregular cycles after stopping the pill and wasn't concerned. Was taling Yasmin for 2 years when i stopped.