I am 43, and decided to get off of Yasmin after taking it for 3 years. I had no sex drive and gained almost 30 lbs. on it. I was fatigued and had major depression. I thought it was other factors, but after ruling out everything, it all pointed to the birth control. I also had a hormonal blood test and my testoserone levels are very low, thus resulting in the low labido and weight gain, from what I have read after researching this. My doctor told me I could get on testoserone pills to regulate me, but I prefer to wait and see if my body will adjust itself. It has only been one month since I got of the yasmin. What do you all know about how long it takes for the body to adjust back. Or is it different for every person? I eat very healthy and exercise 6 days a week. I was told to go to an accupuntuist to help with the process, what do you all think? No one told me the magnatude that the pill has on testoserone and the symptoms, this NEEDS to be addressed more.

Hi there, I heard that Yasmin has a pretty strong effect on some women and that is in the counterindications. Have you ever read the full list of them or did anyone ever tell you about them? Let me know how you're doing now!