Hello! Is it true that yasmin pill users eat few carbohydrates? Does this mean I can lose weight while on this pill?

Hi there! I’ve been on yasmin for 6 months now, and I eat about everything. I have even gained weight. I don’t know where you got this information from but I have never heard of that before. But, hey, maybe it’s just me who is not informed!!!!!! Sorry, I couldn’t help much, maybe somebody else will!

muldrew wrote:

Hi, yes I have been on Yasmin for over a month and my appetite has decreased. Before I used to crave carbohydrates like bread and pasta and now I barely eat two meals a day. I have lost about 7lbs. The downside is I have zero sex drive and am very tired and anxious most of the time. Very dry skin too.

I wont lie to you, I am on yasmin 12 months and have maintained a weight of 9st or thereabouts however for someone who used to weight 8st its alot!! I have a friend on yasmin who is my age(20) and have always been able to eat whatever she wanted and hasnt gained weight and I have three others who have gained weight, i am someone who always had to eat healthy and exercise to maintain my weight bt I know ppl who used to be very skinny and gained a few pounds so I dont believe anyone who says you dont.

your appetite increases, your want choc and carbs more esp on the last week(pills 15-21) before your period, I cant help myself and I used to be so diciplined!!

however its great not to have the worry of getting pregnant and its cheaper than condoms!

muldrew wrote: