I recently started taking birth control pills again (Yasmin 21 pack) after being off another for a little over a year. I started my second pack on sept 22nd but had sex six days later and my partner ejaculated in me. We normally do use condoms. Now we are both worried whether or not I could become pregnant since it was soo soon after my period which ended the day before I started the pack. I do take my pills regularly. I was also taking Ponstan with my first pack for 2 days recommended by my doctor, and though I was told it would hav no effect on the pill I am still a bit skeptical. Am I really at risk of becoming pregnant having unprotected sex so soon after starting the pill? Should I consider taking the Emergency Pill as a precaution?

My boyfriend lives in USA he came a week ago to Dubai just for a day. We had sex 4 times that day. on second day i started taking yasmin pill. there is no chance m gonna see him for atleast 5 months so m not gonna have the intercourse for 5 months . I have finished the normal pack of 21 yasmin pills. i just want to know whether i should continue taking the pills or not? because i dont want to be permanently on pills. are these 21 pills enough for me to revent pregnancy? please advise as i am very disturbed