Users comments and reviews on article Side effects of weight lifting by SirGan

:-D this is one of the best websies i have used duirng my assignemnet .... teh drug part was teh most helpful than heaps your the best

Nice, i wasnt too sure about using creatine till now, i have used protein shakes and they really didnt help me build muscle or define any better. I'm 80% sure that the creatine will help me do all those tasks and possibly more (only going by other peoples experiences). I might continue to use protein aswell as use creatine, but im not so sure yet as i dont know the health risks, is there anything i should know about?

hi I just want to tell you this is a good article, keep up the good job.

thank u thank u thank u thank u , finaly my parents will let me lift weights , because im only 13 therefore ill go for repitions im about 5"4 what weight do u reccomened

Great article. I started lifting when I was 16 and am now 18. I've put on 25kgs (a lot of that would be natural growth) and can lift more than twice as much as when I started. No steroids or creatine but simple whey protein and good nutrition/sleep. If you keep at it naturarely you will get where you want, don't take the shortcuts.

Great article. Just to clarify whey protein builds muscle only if the diet and the exercise regime is upto standard. Most of my weight gain has been due to supplementing with whey but utilizing many other sources of protein. Creatine WILL NOT help you if you cant already build muscle with whey it will just make you look even more bloated so sort your act out at the gym. Increase intensity or volume and create a caloric surplus in your diet i.e. eat more than you spend and you should stay anabolic and build the body you have always wanted.

very time I lift weights I cannot extend my arms straight for a week lifting the weights was easy know I am in a lot of pain on the tendon area opposite the elbows what is my problem