Users comments and reviews on Fibromyalgia Home Remedies by Jennifer Bunn

i suffer from fibro and basically am having no positive help from the nhs. they are more interested in treating rheumo arthritus that i havnt even got yet. so i am going the alternative medicine route as i want to correct the cause of this depressing and painful problem the nhs only want to paper over things and treat symptons. i have read a brilliant book the fibro diet by christine craggs hinton and i am trying to follwo her vitamin and mineral plan. she herself suffered with fibro and no longer does she made herself better. i also know of other people that have done this. i also have my first appointment with a homeopath next friday and she will assess me by linking me up to a machine to see what my body is lacking or intollerant in. should be interesting. but im sick of being in pain and am finding it hard to hold down a job without letting on my problems so i will give anything a try.

Celebrity
Your comment reminded me about the article Jennifer wrote, and was published today: about difference between Fibromyalgia and Arthritis

I think it is great you've decided to visit a homeopath. I hope everything goes well.

Jennifer also wrote an article about Alternative and natural therapies when dealing with fibromyalgia. Perhaps this will be an interesting read for you too: Fibromyalgia Alternative Treatments and Natural Therapies>