Users comments and reviews on article Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome by MariAnne

Both conditions Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome are possible only in people who have abnormal breathing parameters (overbreathing or chronic hyperventilation). Overbreathing cannot improve blood oxygenation (hemoglobin saturation is about 98% during tiny normal breathing). Hence, the only effect is CO2 loss. This causes reduced cell oxygenation due to vasoconstriction and suppressed Bohr effect.

Artour wrote:

I have no glue how this site works. I happen to run into it doing a search in the medical area and it's interesting. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or M.E. Not knowing if anything will even register in this box that I'm writting in..I'll be short. I also have Fibromyalgia. I am disabled with this and have drawn SSD after a great deal of confusion,frustration and lost at least 6 years of my life in bed. I would be interested in speaking with anyone who has this or wants to know more about what it is..what I've learned on my ownor even about the remission I'm in. The general lack of knowledge about this , is part of the nightmare. People see you one day then don't see you for months! Well, you've been in bed with such harsh unrelenting symptoms even YOU can't believe your out. Cognitive skills hit the dirt but somehow I always come out with a smile..one smile should never be wasted..life is precious. Have a great day[/img]