Users comments and reviews on article Testicular cancer: Self Examination Tips by SirGan

? I have a question i have 4 of the things out of 5 of symptoms of having testical cancer i have them all but the fluid in the scrotum. Do have cancer? i am 15 so i dont know if is just a teen thing or its me o.O ! :'( %-) :-(

Legend
Hey dude,

Well, if you read this article carefully you could notice this:
Quote:

If you find any kind of lump, fluids or any kind of asymmetry- you should seek for medical help immediately. Although, it doesn’t have to be a cancer- it can spread if not stopped by the early diagnosis and treatment. Only a physician can make a positive diagnosis.

This also:
Quote:

Of course, these symptoms do not indicate only on presence of testicular cancer. As a matter of fact- most lumps in the scrotum are not testicular cancer. Other diseases and conditions that can produce testicular lumps include

1. Epididymitis- inflammation of epididymis
2. Hydrocele
3. Spermatocele
4. Varicocele
5. other kinds of benign scrotal masses

Anyway, if you have most of the sympotoms:
Quote:

1. tenderness or enlargement of tissue inside the testis
2. big amount of fluid in the scrotum- condition called hydrocele
3. a dull ache in the groin area or abdomen, especially the lower part
4. feeling of unusual heaviness in the scrotum
5. unexplained fatigue

, then you should see your doctor!

However, you're too young to get testicular cancer, so I doubt on it.

Take care!

Pseud0

Well i'm 15 and I have noticed for about 2 years since I was 13 I have like another testical attached to my left testical by a vein if I squeeze it it'll hurt but if I don't mess with it it's fine it gets bigger by time now almost the half the size of my testicals and it's about as tough as my testicals I don't know what it is scared to go to doctors or tell my parents because I don't want it to be cancer. :-(

I do remember from when I was taking a shower that I started doing my own testicular tests and I think it was really helpful and I think that it was a good thing to start with. I think that if anyone reading this article sees that there's anything in common with what they're experiencing, that it would be a good idea to talk to a doctor because there are symptoms on here that are not always related to cancer and it helps to bear that in mind. Thanks for posting this and I look forward to reading more. :-)

hello, i have some type testicle enlargment going on i'm fearful it might be testicular Cancer i would like to go get it checked out but i don't have any insurance and i don't know where to go to try and get some can you help me out i am an 27 year old african american male in detroit michigan.